Thursday, March 25, 2010

Melville Intermediate - Saitama City Exchange

This complete recount will be updated by the students when they have completed it. This is the video created as a result of cultural exchanges between students of Melville Intermediate School and Saitama City in Japan that took place at Melville Intermediate on Wednesday 24th March 2010.

This is Kelly recount of what occurred:
"My buddies name was Momoka. She was really cool. Our class played dodge ball and the Japanese students played too. My student made me a origami paper crane. There was an activity that all of the Japanese students participated in. There was calligraphy writing, traditional kimono's, juggling, string webs and origami in the Hall. I really enjoyed having Momoka as my friend."

No comments:

Post a Comment