Sunday, February 24, 2013

Melville Intermediate - The Strangest Post Ever

Two students who are regular posters on this class page wanted to video themselves doing something special for our online audience.  Mr Webb has no idea about what they are up to, but apparently its a scene or a part of a movie which is called 'Pitch Perfect' which Elizabeth, whose hands are the star of this video, has not seen the movie, but a friend of hers has told her all about it.  Do you know the scene that they enacting? Have you seen the movie? Is it accurate? Is there anything else that they shold have done differently? This is the strangest post ever on this class page, no question.
Pitch Perfect - Cup Song from myles webb on Vimeo.

2 comments:

  1. Wow, how do you do that? It sounds really cool! Would you be able to post a video of how to do the cup song?

    From Ella, 8C Happenings.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Ella,
      I can post a video up on how to do that :) but the version you saw isnt actually the correct way of doing it :P I will ask my teacher if he can put up the actual thing of me doing it and I will also ask him if I can put up a video of me teaching you how to do it :)

      Elizabeth
      Room 5
      Melville Int. School
      Hamilton

      Delete