Saturday, February 9, 2013

Melville Intermediate - The Shallow Jump


The Shallow Jump
On Monday 27th of January 2013 my aunty asked all of the family if we wanted to go to a water hole near Mount Pirongia we said yes of course so did the other families so of we went. When we arrived there were a lot of people there, first me and my cousin’s Josh, Hannah and Sam swam in the water then we decided to go around the bridge. For about ten minutes we were saying to each other “You go first, no you go first”. And we were complaining for ages then finally I decided to jump as I standard on the hand railing, I thought to myself I have to do a bomb to not hurt my feet, so I jumped and forgot to do a bomb so I just landed on a sharp rock. After the jump I felt better because I jumped before my cousins even though I had a sore foot, when I got home I looked at my foot and it was bruised but I didn’t care, now my foot is in great condition which is good.   
I want to go again. 

No comments:

Post a Comment