Monday, March 9, 2009

Melville Intermediate - Y8 Fundraiser

Later this term the Y8 students of Melville Intermediate are having a Camp for a week on the mighty Waikato River.

As part of a major fund-raiser the Y8 students prepared a breakfast for the School and held food stalls at lunchtime to raise money.

Thanks to Susie Vesper at Sharing the Addiction for a link to Collage Shape - I was able to use this to produce the picture to your left, in a very short space of time. If you want a link to her wonderful resource site you can click here.

2 comments:

  1. Good luck with your fundraiser. You are doing such amazing things! I am sure these activities benefit you all in so many ways that you can never count them all! Our class is learning so much and getting such great ideas from visiting your site. I hope you will visit us again so that New Zealand will show up on our Widget! (We got the idea for a widget from your blog, too!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello everyone! My name is Taylor, and I go to A. Lorne Cassidy School in Stittsville,Canada! I just wanted to say that I really liked the idea of cooking for the school, for your fundraiser! I also really liked the rest of your blog, and all the pictures and videos all over your blog! It would also be great if you could leave a comment or two on my classes blog, here's the link: http://jsmith.edublogs.org/
    THANK-YOU!!

    ReplyDelete