Monday, November 16, 2009

Melville Intermediate - School High Jump Finals

Last Wednesday we held the Elite School Intermediate Athletics Finals. We've already had the whole school competing the previous Friday on Wednesday it was the turn of those students who were the top of their class, literally to compete. In a historic moment the Boys Y8 High Jump went to a Jump Off between Thamer from Room 18 and Elijah from Room 18... at 1.43 Metres! Now of course you couldn't all be there for the finals but Room 8 was and we took this footage! Enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. cool!!! I think thats the coolest sport in the world I hope I could do that I could do that but I need to now if is NOT dangerous
    cool and I have a question:::
    Is it dangerous???????
    If you guys want to ansewer that question for me you guys can go to
    www.onlineroom25.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete