Friday, November 27, 2009

Melville Intermediate - 2009 Big Day Out

One of the important traditions as Melville Intermediate School is when the Y7 and Y8 students celebrate the end of the school year with their "Big Day Out". For 2009 the Y7 students went to Rainbows End Theme Park in Auckland. We had to be at School at 8:00am for a 8:20am departure (Aucklands about an hour and half away). The students got to enjoy New Zealands only Fun Park for the day! This is some of the footage our our Y7 students on the Corkscrew Roller Coaster.

Keegan wrote the following recount about our trip: When our School got to Rainbows End we went to El Dorado and checked ourselves off the list. We could then leave. Me and Jordan went to the Roller Coaster. It was a long wait but it didn't take long until it was over. Jordan and me went to the Power Surge. It was fun if you held on. Then I went to the Motion Master. It was a long wait but it was worth it. I went onto the Roller Coaster again and the Power Surge over and over. Then we went home.

I really did enjoy Rainbows End because I went on rides that I have never gone on before. I was dissapointed that I only went on three rides, but there was too many people.

1 comment:

  1. All the rides at Rainbows End were cool. I liked the roller coaster the best.

    ReplyDelete