Monday, April 6, 2009

Melville Intermediate - Touch Vs, Morrinsville

This is the final game in our highlights series from the Inter-Intermediate Touch Competition on March 25th. Following Peachgrove Intermediate making the final against Maeroa Intermediate the teams who finished second in the semi-finals had to play against each other for third and fourth. This was Melville Intermediate and Morrinsville Intermediate. Jacob was on hand to film the highlights from the game. Filmed at Swarbrick Park (thanks Frankton Primary School for letting us charge up the camera!).

1 comment:

  1. WITH REGARDS TO YOUR COMMENT ON OUR BLOG POST ABOUT PEEPS: I have not replied to your comment for a few days because quite honestly I was just in shock!! I have talked to my team teacher and we just do not think we can let this travesty slide. So what we are proposing is this - We would like to ship to New Zealand a box of Easter Peeps with at least one peep for each of the students in your classroom. In order to do this, you will need to email me your mailing address. My email is cranfordp@woisd.net. Once they arrive, we would like to Skype with your class if we can arrange a time that will suit both our classes. I do hope we can arrange this collaboration because we want to be there when you experience your first peep. You might say - We would like to take a “Peep” into your class of students. Please let me hear from you soon. (By the way, my team teacher is an official member of the Peeps Fan Club.)

    ReplyDelete