Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Melville Intermediate - Braes Programming Recount


Programming

On Friday the 12th of August we had options. First we had a talk in room 5 and then went down to the computer room. I started to play around with scratch (a game making program). Nathan and I budded up to make a game. We made these jet pack guys and customized them. Mine was red and had cool shades. Nathan’s was a weird blue green colour with a red hat. We made a background Nathan wanted it to look like frizzle fraz (a game) so I drew some green hills and a clear blue sky with some clouds. The game was missing a lot of things so I made some platforms to land on also I added these spinning spikes to protect a locked door. The game looked cool but it needed points so I made points and a key to unlock the door. So then Nathan and I tested it and it was fantastic. I just need to add more levels and it would be perfect.

1 comment:

  1. I have never played around with Scratch. I guess I am one of those guys that would rather play other people's games than make my own. Is there a way for you to share the game you created with others?

    Mr. C
    NoelTigers.com

    ReplyDelete