Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Melville Intermediate - Sarah write about One Direction


At the beginning of the year Kylie, Rose and I were all in the same class room 5. Kylie knew a lot of people as did I but Rose hardly knew anyone she only knew me, Joey and Ryan. She decided she would sit next to me and so did Kylie. As we were working I began to hum the tune of the song ‘What Makes You Beautiful’ by One direction. “Hey Sarah what song is that again?” Kylie asked with Eager “It’s What Makes You Beautiful” I cried with joy. “Oh yeah I’ve heard of them before” Rose announced “They’re that boy band, yeah they’re pretty cool”. We all sat there thinking of One direction. The following day’s we sang WMYB our singing became more irritating and the other student’s became more hatred towards us. Week’s past and we had mastered their first and last name’s soon we moved on to their middle name’s which were a bit harder. Boy’s Full name: Harold/Harry Edward Styles, Zain/Zayn Jawaad Malik, Louis William Tomlinson, Niall James Horan, and let’s not forget Liam James Payne. Soon we knew them in and out. Like their whole life was on the back of our hands. Months past and we were like the hated people in school “One direction freak’s” Some would say but that’s nothing compared to what others would call us. That didn’t stop us from loving them though we carried on showing more love for them. Our obsession for them grew bigger and bigger…A few months later in July we yes we got the experience of a life time we got to Skype the one and only ‘ONE DIRECTION’ It was the greatest day of mine Roses, and Kylie’s life. It was a 40 minute chat with them it was just an amaZAYN no phenomiNIALL day. They are just fabuLOUIS guys the most brilLiam a girl could ever meet. Our chat with them was extraordinHARRY!! When we finished we were so happy and ahhh Louis called me Love.  When we went back to school  3 day’s after we Skyped with them we were so happy because we could tell everyone that hated us that we got to Skype with them everyone was gobsmacked. I am a directioner and I love one direction along with my friend’s.

2 comments:

  1. You lucky Girls!
    I bet you will remember that experience for the rest of your life.
    It's any girl's dream to talk to ONE DIRECTION!
    Great recount Sarah, I hope you, Kylie and Rose will continue to adore One Direction no matter what anybody else thinks!
    -Michaela Room 6 St Mary's Mosgiel

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi I'm Anahera!It sounds like alot of fun skyping with one direction!

    -Anahera Room6 St Mary's Mosgiel

    ReplyDelete