Monday, November 28, 2011

Melville Intermediate - Aldrich at South H Town Talent Quest


Recount
South H-town Talent Quest
Friday 18th I arrived at Glenview community center at 5:00 pm.
I had to wait for two hours until I could perform. Whilst waiting I felt excited on the thought of performing. Before performing I had to warm up and do some exercises on the violin. Then those stage managers called me and said that I was going to be the next person to perform. When I got to the stage I felt really nervous that I might make a mistake. While I was performing I couldn’t concentrate on what I was playing due to the noises that the people make. In the end I got through the song without mistakes and came 3rd place.
By Aldrich C

The performance was good, but there was a lot of noise.
I didn’t get to see Aldrich perform but I could hear the
Music from his violin meters away.
By Kieran

No comments:

Post a Comment