Monday, February 15, 2010

Melville Intermediate - Learn from your students!

Today in the classroom I had Jahnard and Otis point me in the direction of a tool. It really inspired me and reminded myself that students sometimes are the best source of information and ideas! We were thinking of using an electronic stopwatch so that we could keep track of the time remaining in our basic facts test.

I would like to acknowledge both these students for thier help as it was a great help to myself and will be for the future!

2 comments:

  1. What an amazing job you are doing! I love how you are getting the students in your school so involved. Keep on inspiring me!
    Mr. C

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well its great that the students can teach me things, it helps inspire me and I guess that you are never too old to start learning!

    ReplyDelete