Monday, February 22, 2010

Melville Intermediate - 2010 School Worm Farms - Part 2

This is part two of Lana and Samm's Worm Farm Video detailing the transferring of our school worms and the start of our School Worm Project for 2010. Melville Intermediate is an Enviro School and we do things at our school to help the environment. We are very interested in hearing from other schools around the world what you do for the Environment at your school, if your able to leave us a comment on this post we would really appreciate it.

4 comments:

  1. wow! That was a lot of worms!! I love the fact that the students are outside having fun, but still learning!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Greetings from Mobile, Alabama in the United States! I am college student and at my school, we don't have a big environmental help program, but we do have recycling bins and we are encouraged to take some practical steps in our cafeteria. I'm glad to know that you guys are learning about this at a young age. Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Melville Intermediate School, I am a student at the University of South Alabama and I am taking a class EDM 310, and i was assigned to come take a look at your blogs. I really enjoyed watching everyone participating and enjoying but learning at the same time! I went to a small school in Uriah, Alabama and the only thing we had was a green house program where our students planted flowers and sold them to help raise money for the school, but you all are way more awesome so keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello, My name is Tim Mai and I am a student at the University of South Alabama where I am taking EDM 310. I was assigned to look at your blog as one of my requirments. I had alot of fun watch watching your videos on your blog. I use to play with worms as child and found it very important what you are doing over there making the enviroment better.

    ReplyDelete