Monday, November 1, 2010

Melville Intermediate - Skyping with Burham School

Later this week students of Melville Intermediate School will be Skyping with students in Room Two Burham Primary School in Christchurch. We're going to assist them in their learning of Te Reo Maori. They've published this Google Docs on their class page, its a discussion that we think is a wonderful idea! We're going to view this as a class tomorrow to work out how we can help them! If you want to visit their wonderful class page then click here.

2 comments:

  1. Kia ora! All the very best with this fantastic idea. I look forward to following this closely as I would like to learn some maori too. Please tell Mr. NZWaikato to tweet when you post your "teaching" plan!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, my name is Jennifer and I am a student at the University of South Alabama and a student in EDM310 being taught by Dr. Strange. Our class blog is http://edm310.blogspot.com and my blog is http://inscorejenniferedm310.blogspot.com. I think it is wonderful being able to work with others in a different location and that everyone is so willing to help each other. Sharing your knowledge is a wonderful thing to do and it sounds like all of you will have fun. By the way, the picture that is at the top of your blog is priceless! I love that picture!
    Jennifer

    ReplyDelete