Thursday, November 25, 2010

Melville Intermediate - Rainbows End 2010

Rainbows End by Kelly Ho
Fun. That’s a word that would describe most of the things that we did yesterday on Tuesday 23rd of November. The Y7 Big Day Out. The rides I went on were the Gold Rush, the Invader, Pirate Ship, Corkscrew Roller Coaster, Log Flume, Fear Fall and Powersurge. I went on the rides with Lana, Samm, Shania, Nathalie and Tereina.
During the day I bought some Candy Floss for three dollars. I ate it before going on the Fearfall. When I got off the Fearfall I felt fine, but later I started feeling sick. I still managed to go on the Power Surge. We had a private pinic area booked called El Dorado.
We had pink tickets around our wrists. Our departure time was around 8:10am and we arrived at Rainbows End at 10:00am. At 12:00pm we had to sign back in for lunch. We regrouped again around 2:00pm then we left for school. That was my first time at Rainbows End but like people say theres a first time for everything.

Rainbows End One - Bumper Cars from myles webb on Vimeo.

No comments:

Post a Comment