Ten Blogs that we would recommend that you would look at would be:1. Moturoa's - Allanhk's wonderful Appleby School class blog. A site that always inspires me with its ideas and is a place that you can always go for wonderful work, with a huge audience!
2. Room 10 @ Point England School - Miss Lavukula is a great supporter of our site and she has one of my very favourite class blogs with wonderful literacy work! If you want to see the right way to do things, then take a look at some of her students wonderful, wonderful work.
3. Creative Readers, Writers and Thinkers - Miss Ale's blog in Argentina is one that we have started visiting in the past few months but we've really enjoyed the experience. Great ideas and a dedicated teacher.
4. Super 7 Scoopers @ St Clair - a wonderful site that we can always look for ideas and inspiration.
5. Little Voices, Little Scholars - Mrs She's classroom of students will guarntee to get you enthused to blog!
6. Mr C's Classroom - my all favourite site. Bar none.
7. Bailey Road Team 17 - Mr Wood's classroom have a great outlook and they are just going from strength to strength. They've got a great Wiki too and Mr Wood always is innovative and creative.
8. Friend Blog Russia - If you are not a regular visitor to Lymulda's class blog then you are missing out, they have a great set of posts regularly from Siberia and are wonderful to communicate with.
9. Year 4 @ Brookburn in the UK. They are consistently producing some fantastic students work that is always worth a look and inspiring. We love watching their videos and performance work.
10. Mr Lamshed's Boys Classroom in Adelaide, Australia. A great site!