Wednesday, December 4, 2013

Melville Intermediate - Choir perform @ Forrest Lake

We were geting ready for our performance at Forrest Lake School.  I  saw some of my friends there and Cody went up and said the choir perform now.  I was too scared to go up because I saw some of teachers smiling at me.   I saw some of the faces that I knew from when I was at the school.   I felt good performing infront of my old school and after that we finished and there were many performances but the performances that I enjoyed was two boys that sang, Liam and Raven.

After that one of the teachers came up and spoke and said thanking us for coming.  The school sang us a Waiata to us. 

This is footage of the Choir singing Hine E Hine from Forrest Lake School.  Recount by Viliame from Room Five.

School Choir @ Forest Lake 2/12/13 from myles webb on Vimeo.

No comments:

Post a Comment