- Sa wud dee ka chun chue Nathalie - My name is Nathalie.
- kun sa bye dee mai wunnee? - How are you today?
- wunnee chun rien par sar Thai - Today I study about Thai words!
- chun chop par sar Thai - I like Thai words!
- Dee jai tee dai pob kun na ka - Nice to meet you!
- La gon! - Goodbye!
Thursday, April 22, 2010
Melville Intermediate - Learn to Speak Thai Lesson One
This is the final version. Our students reviewed yesterdays draft, looked at what they could improve and went back and re-shot the video. In this video you are listening for the following key phrases that you will hear in Thai and then in English (with the words in Thai on the Screen!)